9.5 days Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance RPYT) with Jennifer More
A Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training allows you to expand your career options while guiding pregnant women through the journey of pregnancy, and preparing them physically for the powerful transition of childbirth.
I am so grateful to have the opportunity to meet and teach people from such diverse backgrounds and locations. Each prenatal yoga teacher training is a unique opportunity for me to expand my knowledge of birth around the country and around the world and connect with amazing people along the way.
I am aware of how beautiful and magical birth can be and strive to bring that knowledge to prenatal yoga teachers everywhere so that we may impact the lives of women, babies and families for many years to come.
Namaste, Jennifer More
Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
For Yoga teachers
This course is intended to teach Yoga instructors* to safely guide their pregnant students through all three trimesters of a healthy and active prenatal yoga class, as well as address the needs of the postnatal student. Teachers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of their pregnant and postnatal yoga practitioners.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training and Certification
Every student who successfully completes this Prenatal Yoga training will be awarded a certificate documenting that they have completed the strict yoga and childbirth education requirements and are eligible to teach Prenatal Yoga.
Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training RPYT
All current Yoga Alliance members who complete the Prenatal Yoga teacher training are eligible for the RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) designation from the Yoga Alliance. See Yoga Alliance requirements.
Experience and Expertise
Jennifer More has been teaching yoga for 19 years and has attended over 450 births, totaling more than 10,000 hours assisting women in childbirth, as a doula. Jennifer’s DVD, Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga is currently the best selling and highest rated Prenatal Yoga DVD on Amazon.com. In addition, she is a certified clinical and medical hypnotherapist, and a childbirth educator. It is with this breadth of experience that she has created a unique and powerful prenatal yoga teacher training program. Jennifer has witnessed the powerful impact that Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga can have on a pregnant woman’s health, well-being, confidence and postpartum recovery.
Safe and Effective Prenatal Yoga Practice and Prenatal Teacher Training
In her Prenatal Yoga teacher trainings, Jennifer adapts Vinyasa Yoga for the needs of pregnant women, providing a system that works with the pregnant body without sacrificing the intensity that you need to prepare for childbirth. This unique approach to prenatal yoga gives pregnant women the opportunity to safely remain active and challenged in their vinyasa practice. The strengthening that occurs in this Prenatal Yoga practice prepares the necessary muscles for labor and childbirth, often resulting in shorter labor, less pain, and fewer interventions, including a decrease in the need for Cesarean sections. Learning to link breath and movements in a constant flow greatly increases the ability for women to work with their bodies, increasing the likelihood of a more natural and joyous birth experience.
More than just Prenatal Yoga
This prenatal yoga teacher training is unique in that Jennifer’s vast childbirth experience gives her the ability to teach much more than just prenatal yoga. Jennifer integrates techniques to allow women to get in touch with their bodies and the sensations they feel. These techniques are immensely powerful in labor to help change the fearful negative perception many women have about birth. She trains teachers to help women find their strength and power while surrendering and focusing during yoga. Jennifer’s Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, as highlighted in past student testimonies, is a powerful experience for the teachers themselves; some have even said the best training they have ever taken! While addressing the empowerment of prenatal women, it’s only logical that self-empowerment also happens throughout the group; many students undergo their own personal breakthroughs. Jennifer believes that Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga can be the catalyst for a positive and life changing experience of birth and beyond.
Support Your Community
Make a real difference in the quality of childbirth and pregnancy in your community. Students who complete this teacher training will be inspired and prepared to work with pregnant women and their families and guide them through a challenging, safe and effective prenatal yoga practice.
In addition to learning how to teach prenatal yoga, many students join this course to learn about their own bodies and pregnancies. Most courses will have pregnant students enrolled. If your are planning to take this course while pregnant, please be aware of the following:
- In order to receive a certification, you must be present for the duration of the course. You do not need to participate in all of the activity, but you should be in the room observing.
- You must be responsible for your own well-being, and eat and rest as you need.
- Please make sure that you are under the care of a Doctor or other health care professional.
Prenatal Yoga in the United States and around the world
Jennifer More has taught this prenatal yoga teacher training in the United States, China, Dubai, Colombia, Australia, Peru, Bali, Mexico, France, and Germany. She researches the culture and realities of childbirth in each country she works in. This research allows her to customize each training to accommodate the differences each country offers. Students will benefit not only from her deep level of knowledge, but also her experience teaching students with diverse backgrounds, languages, and various teaching levels.
Comprehensive Course Materials
Each Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga teacher-training student is supplied with a well-researched and written 160-page manual available in English, or Chinese.
This Comprehensive Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training includes:
Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga ~ Asana and Flow
- Prenatal variations and alternatives
- Teaching Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga
- Teaching Gentle Prenatal Yoga
- Poses that pregnant students should avoid
- Pregnancy precautions and warning signs
- Being responsible with your pregnant students
- Modifications for pregnant students attending regular flow yoga classes
- Different levels/different bodies
- Class sequencing
- Modifications for 3 trimesters of pregnancy
- Yoga for common pregnancy discomforts
- Psoas in motion
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic teaching
Intro to Childbirth Education
- Understanding the pregnant body
- Understanding prenatal procedures and complications that your students will be experiencing
- Stages and phases of labor
- Common pregnancy discomforts, health concerns, and precautions
- Warning signs of prenatal health issues
- Pregnancy exercise myths vs facts
- Keeping pregnant women safe and working with the medical community
- Understanding the pelvis and pelvic floor muscles as they relate to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum
- Fetal position variations
- How to achieve and maintain optimal baby positioning
- Muscle release techniques
- Labor Anatomy, understanding labor and childbirth
Prenatal Partner Yoga
- Prenatal partner yoga and adjustments
- Yoga and massage during Labor
- Beyond prenatal yoga asana ~ Relaxation techniques for childbirth
- Postnatal precautions
- Postnatal asana and flow
- Diastasis recti identification and treatment
- Yoga after cesarean birth or other medical interventions
- Teaching mixed pre and postnatal classes
* For those in the childbirth field (Doulas**, Midwives, etc) who would like to attend this training, please feel free to join in the class and be advised of the following:
- This course is designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers, and therefore posses knowledge of yoga poses and yoga philosophy.
- There will not be extra time spent teaching basic poses. It is assumed that students will already possess this knowledge.
- Non yoga teachers will not be certified to teach prenatal yoga. You will, however, receive a certificate indicating that you have completed this training course.
With the above caveats stated, we welcome your presence in our class, as there is much valuable information to be gained, and your insights as a childbirth professional will benefit our group experience. Thank you for your understanding, and we are happy to have you as part of our group.
** Doula – A doula is a trained and experienced professional who provides continuous informational, physical and emotional support to pregnant women and their families/partners before and throughout the birthing process. A doula also typically meets with expectant families a few times prior to the birth, offering information and assessing their individual needs and desires to have the birth experience that they choose.
Yoga Alliance Requirements
To be eligible as a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) through the Yoga Alliance, you must:
Already be registered as a yoga teacher through the Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200 or greater, completed prior to the commencement of the prenatal yoga teacher training.
Successfully complete Jennifer More’s Prenatal Yoga teacher training.
Provide 30 hours of teaching prenatal yoga after completing the training.
Time：May 16 – 25 2019 RPYT
Price :￥9400 Sign up, one month before ￥8900
Pls call: 139 1176 7529/ 010 8599 9566 to sign up, or email: info@FineYoga.com
Remittance method and account: 1.China Construction Bank Yongan Beijing branch account name:
1.向百年 Credit Card Number：622 2800 0102 4103 4482
2.ICBC Beijing Oriental Media branch account name:向百年 Credit Card Number: 621 5590 2000 0817 9640
3.Agricultural Bank of China Beijing Guanghua Road Branch account name:向百年 Credit Card Number：622 8450 0180 0069 1178
4.WeChat payment No.136 9159 9258 (if you choose to pay WeChat, please add this micro signal direct payment)
5.Alipay;email@example.com account name:向百年 fineyoga retreat website:(click here to get more pictures)